Tuesday, March 16, 2010

Hair

I am reminded of a scene in Little Women when Amy says to Jo after she cuts her hair, "Your one beauty." That is how I feel about my hair. I don't really see myself as much to look at, but the one thing I do think is attractive about myself is my hair. And maybe even my eyes. I have been blessed with good hair, and have only had one bad haircut (last year). But because of that haircut, I have been nervous about getting my hair cut again. But, it was time. What do you think?
Before (with Matthew)














After
















From Back




It is the shortest I have ever had it, but I am thinking I might just like it.

2 comments:

  1. Sarah, your hair is so cute, and yes you have beautiful eyes. You also have a warm and friendly smile, a wonderful sense of humor, a kind heart (I know from experience), and a desire to follow hard after God. You, sweet Sarah, are a beautiful woman!! (and I'm not into flattery...I'm into TRUTH!!!)

    ReplyDelete