Sunday, June 20, 2010

Morgan

Two years ago today, tragedy struck my body and my life as I miscarried our dear sweet Morgan. After years of trying to get pregnant, I was so excited when I finally was, and had so many hopes and dreams answered and beginning for the life of this child. I was nine weeks and two days along, when that fateful day came.

I think my miscarriage really shaped my life and my faith. I still hurt deeply and mourn the loss of my child. I wonder what life would be like if we had another, little older child running around. I wonder if we would still have the twins. More than anything, I miss him/her. I never got to hold that child in my arms, but I will always hold him/her in my heart. I will always remember the day I lost this child- 6-20-08 and I will always remember my due date 1-21-09.

Life is happier now that I have my two miracle babies, and they have repaired so much hurt in my life. They bring such a joy to my life that I never thought possible. But I still miss Morgan, and wish this child was still alive.

No comments:

Post a Comment