Saturday, February 13, 2010

New beginnings

I decided it was time to start my own blog. I am very excited about this and hope that I will be consistent in writing. Beginnings are hard, so forgive me as I stumble around here. I want to chronicle my life, specifically my twin sons new lives, and how we are able to manage that. I will share my story in bits and pieces here and there about how they came to be (not graphically, of course!) An intro:

My husband and I have been married for almost 6 years, and had our first children, twin sons Matthew and Andrew, in November 2009. Currently, they just turned 3 months old, and are my pride and joy. I decided to be a stay at home mommy for as long as we can afford to do so. There will be many sacrifices, but it is so worth it. I turned in my month's notice here at work and my last day to be a counselor will be March 7th. It is hard to leave my babies, even on this part time status, but I am counting down to the day! That is a brief snapshot of who I am. Please join me in my journey- there will be ups and downs, but that's life!

1 comment:

  1. I think you're off to a good start! Keep the blogs coming.

    ReplyDelete