Saturday, December 4, 2010

December meal plan

I just realized that the last time I have updated my blog was during my last monthly meal planning. I am going to try and do so much better from this day forth! Anyway, here is my December meal plan- sorry that we are 4 days into the month.

1. Leftovers (taco bake and beef stew)
2. Mexican casserole
3. Hamburgers and homemade fries (both regular and sweet potato)
4. Cabbage Delight (*note* if something doesn't have a name, the main ingredient + the word delight becomes the name)- cabbage, beef, and mashed potatoes mixed together
5. Leftovers
6. Pancakes
7. Pizza Joe Crescents
8. Chicken, mashed potatoes, veggies
9. Chicken soup in crock pot
10. lasagna
11. Taco bake
12. Leftovers
13. Homemade pizza
14. Mexican chicken with salsa
15. minestrone soup
16. Tuna mac salad
17. chili
18. baked potatoes topped with chili
19. leftovers
20. Shepherd's pie
21. Grilled cheese and tomato soup
22. pizza
23. Chicken & veggies mixed with pasta
24. Chicken potpie
25. Turkey dinner
26. leftovers
27. tortellini
28. Grilled chicken fajita pasta
29. shrimp scampi
30. Grilled salsa chicken
31. spicy tuna melt

Last month worked out so well, with only a couple days not being made, that I am determined to keep it up. It helped us save money at the grocery store, as well as break up the monotony. I keep my calendar handy and add recipes that look interesting to the next month. Please feel free to add your own recipes so that we continue to have variety and new ideas!

No comments:

Post a Comment