Thursday, December 16, 2010

Lasagna


I am a little lazy when it comes to making lasagna, and I have to say, it tastes so much better now than before when I followed the directions to the T.

In a bowl, combine:
1/2 pound ground beef
1 can tomatoes
1 cup pureed spinach
1 cup shredded cheese
1 cup shredded mozzarella
(add or omit any of your favorite lasagna toppings)
Do not cook the lasagna noodles. Instead... lay the noodles in a 10x13 glass pan (or metal, whatever)- usually three beside each other, then spoon mixture over noodles, making sure you cover the entire noodle, repeat layers 3-4 high, and at the top layer, add a little extra cheddar and mozzarella cheese. It is delicious!

I also made with it garlic cheddar quick bread which was amazing and easy. I got from my friend Sarah (no, not me).

No comments:

Post a Comment