Tuesday, December 7, 2010

Pizza Joe Cresent


I have had some requests for recipes from the meals I have made, so I have decided to do a daily, or semi daily recipe of the day. I made pancakes last night, but didn't think people needed a recipe to make those, since you can buy ready made pancake mix and just add water.

Tonight I made Pizza Joe Crescents. They are not my recipe, but Pillsbury, so I do not take credit. But this is how I made it:

1/2 pound ground meat (I used beef), browned and drained.
a handful of turkey pepperoni cut into fours
a cup of pasta sauce
3/4 cup mozzarella cheese
1 pkg crescent rolls

Mix all except rolls into medium bowl, then separate the crescent rolls and put the mixture into the rolls and roll them out. Bake at 375 degrees for 18-20 minutes. Enjoy!

When I asked Paul what he thought of them, he answered, "Not bad," which is his way of torturing me by really liking it, but not wanting to sound impressed. The twins also gobbled them up. And I had more than I meant to. So, all in all, a success.

No comments:

Post a Comment