Sunday, December 12, 2010

I'll meet you at your crib

A few mornings ago, after the boys woke up, I put Andrew in Matthew's crib so that I could change Andrew's sheets. I was expecting them both to cry, but instead, they loved it! They were giggling and laughing and playing with each other. It was so cute! Every morning since then, if I pick Andrew up first, he tries to nose dive into Matthew's crib to hang out. It is adorable how excited he gets to be in there.

It kind of reminds me of their early months when they shared what is now Matthew's crib. They would snuggle together and sleep wrapped up in each other. Even if I put them on opposite sides of the crib, I would hear them in the monitor grunting and being restless. When I would check on them, they would inevitably be smooshed into one another, sometimes sucking on each others' hands. Sometimes I miss those days.

No comments:

Post a Comment